Share your link here




⋆A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.

⋆A shrimp's heart is in their head.

⋆When you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.

⋆It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

⋆A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.

⋆More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
⋆Rats and horses can't vomit.

⋆The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.

⋆If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.

⋆If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.

⋆If you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out.

⋆Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
⋆Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

⋆In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.

⋆The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

⋆Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.

⋆A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

⋆23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their posterior.

⋆In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.

⋆Most lipstick contains fish scales.

⋆Cat's urine glows under a black- light.

⋆Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.

0 comments:

Komen la skett..takkan tgk je~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ⓜy song this month★



On Air Radio

Ⓐbout Me

My Photo
Azri Björke
My name is Azri. I am just a normal human being. A prisoner of my mind. But a follower of my heart. I don't judge or speak much. Of what others accomplish or do. As I was taught a lesson. That I try to follow through. Wherever I go in life, my experience, knowledge, reputation, abilities, value, and personal brand go with me too. This is my personal blog to share anything necessary with everyone.
View my complete profile

Ⓢhout out loud★



Ⓕollowers★

ⒻB foll0wer★

Ⓥisitors★


free counters
Powered by Blogger.

Ⓑlog Awards★



Oct 16, 2010 | Thanks to Izzaty


Nov 4,2010 | Thanks to Cik Su


Nov 7,2010 | Thanks to Jose