Share your link here




Everyday we have lots of companies in our surroundings who are advertising their products, services, business etc and trying to inform the public or their target audience about them. Sometimes they are just an advertisement but some companies works very hard to make their promotional / advertisement campaign very unique, striking and successful. There must be innovation and creativity involve in any successful creative advertisement campaign.










































0 comments:

Komen la skett..takkan tgk je~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ⓜy song this month★



On Air Radio

Ⓐbout Me

My Photo
Azri Björke
My name is Azri. I am just a normal human being. A prisoner of my mind. But a follower of my heart. I don't judge or speak much. Of what others accomplish or do. As I was taught a lesson. That I try to follow through. Wherever I go in life, my experience, knowledge, reputation, abilities, value, and personal brand go with me too. This is my personal blog to share anything necessary with everyone.
View my complete profile

Ⓢhout out loud★



Ⓕollowers★

ⒻB foll0wer★

Ⓥisitors★


free counters
Powered by Blogger.

Ⓑlog Awards★



Oct 16, 2010 | Thanks to Izzaty


Nov 4,2010 | Thanks to Cik Su


Nov 7,2010 | Thanks to Jose